HiPay Integration business modules have been created and are used to capture amounts for orders already authorized.
- Go to *Administration > Organization > Roles & Permissions > Administrator – Business Manager Modules.
- Select your site context and click on Apply.
- Then Tick off the HiPay Integration module and click on Update.
- Go to Business Manager> Merchant Tools>: the HiPay module should be displayed.
- Go to HiPay Integration > Order capture.
- Enter a given order ID and click on Load.
- Partial or full captures can be requested. If the requested amount is captured, a HiPay notification will be sent to Salesforce Commerce Cloud and the Captured amount will be updated too.
Go to Merchant Tools > Site Preferences > Custom Preferences > HiPay Settings.
Go to Administration > Operations > Services.
There are four services implemented. Each one corresponds to a different HiPay service, as follows:
- hipay.rest.createtoken – handles credit card tokenization
- hipay.rest.hpayment – handles hosted payment calls
- hipay.rest.maintenance – handles order updates after being placed
- hipay.rest.order – handles order placing
Configurations for the HiPay multi-account feature
If you don’t need multiple HiPay accounts for each site, you may skip this step.
In order to configure sandbox for multiple HiPay accounts, you need to duplicate previous services with new names:
The siteID is the ID of the site for which you wish to add a new HiPay account. Services without a siteID in their service name should not be deleted; they will become default services in case a specific service has not been found in BM. You can use the hipay.prof profile for these services or create new ones in order to make future customizations for a specific site.
Besides, you will need to duplicate default credentials:
Then, you need to update them accordingly.
Here is a mapping example for each service for which credentials should be assigned:
- hipay.rest.hpayment.SiteGenesis service – hipay.hosted.cred.SiteGenesis credentials
- hipay.rest.createtoken.SiteGenesis service – hipay.token.cred.SiteGenesis credentials
- hipay.rest.order.SiteGenesis service – hipay.order.cred.SiteGenesis credentials
- hipay.rest.maintenance.SiteGenesis service – hipay.maintenance.cred.SiteGenesis credentials
Please find below an example with Services configured for two different sites and two HiPay accounts.
A ClearHungOrder has been scheduled. It is used to clear all orders, initiated with HiPay’s hosted solution and not completed during a configurable time period.
Go to Administration > Operations > Job Schedules > ClearHungOrders – Details.
Two payment processors have been added for HiPay – HIPAY_HOSTED and HIPAY.
The HOSTED processor is used for hosted and iFrame integrations only. The HIPAY processor is used for the HiPay API integration. They are used for all different types of payment like credit cards, iDEAL, ING Home’Pay, Giropay, Klarna, etc.
Go to Merchant Tools > Ordering > Payment Processors.
All possible HiPay payment methods have been added to the BM. In order to work, they should also be activated in HiPay Enterprise.
Go to Merchant Tools > Ordering > Payment Methods.
The following logs related to the current HiPay implementation are available:
- service-HIPAY-REST-*service*-blade1-3-appserver-*date*.log – logs HiPay services specific information
- error-blade1-3-appserver-*date*.log – logs Salesforce Commerce Cloud errors
- customerror-blade1-3-appserver-*date*.log – logs Salesforce Commerce Cloud custom errors
All of these can be found in: Administration > Site Development > Development Setup.
Select the logs of your choice and enter your BM credentials, if needed.
In the HiPay Enterprise back office, go to Integration > Notifications.
In the Notification URL, the following URL should be added:
This URL will be used to handle all HiPay notifications.
In order to use a custom CSS for HiPay, a custom site preference should be configured with the desired CSS.
Go to Merchant Tools > Site Preferences > Custom Preferences and select “HiPay Settings”.
HiPay CSS contentfield, enter the CSS that is to be in effect on the payment page and click on “Apply”.
After completing this configuration, you should be able to see the applied CSS.
The content of this preference is printed via a pipeline called HiPayResource-Style and its URL
(e.g.: http://\domain.name*/on/demandware.store/Sites-*site.name*-Site/default/HiPayResource-Style*) is sent when calling the HiPay web service, which in turn adds this CSS in the head section of the iFrame or hosted page so it can take effect.
The CSS used must be plain (@include syntax is not supported) and any